Monday 8 November 2010

Pictures for Digipak

Here are a few pictures I took for the front cover of my Digipak. I chose to do a range of close ups and medium shots. I am going to edit these pictures so that I can make them look more professional and give them effects that make them different.


In this picture I have added a lense flare effect to connotate a sense of stardom. I positioned the light behind her so that she was highlighted and again looked like she was in the 'spotlight'. I may change the background of the image so she stands out even more and isn't lost int he background






This is my favourite picture and I think i will use this as the front cover. I love this picture because I have included the petals which link to the video and the fall down her hairline so they are not dominating the frame or covering her
face.
I am hoping to maybe experiment with softness and the use of black and white but I am going to keep the colour int he petals so they stand out.



No comments:

Post a Comment